- n this video, i will show you how to merge two google calendars
- No, its not sharing, as sharing only layers one calendar on another, this is merging, which means when an invite is created in your personal google calendar (for example), that same invite will be created in your google work calendar if you use Google Workspace basic (Google Apps)
- This solution work fine regardless of if you use Gmail and/or Google Apps
How we'll merge?
We will be creating 2 Zapier’s zap
- Zap one will create a new event in our work calendar when it finds new event in our personal google calendar
- Second Zap will do opposite of Zap one
- We’ll add filters to avoid loop (watch the video for help)