Send Emails from Other Addresses in Gmail
So You own more than one email id and want to get rid of switching back and forth?
In this video, i will show how you setup Gmail’s feature called “Send Mail As” which will help you in sending from any of your email ids right from your Gmail mailbox
Gmail Send Mail As
Uncheck "Treat as Alias"
Gmail Send Mail As Setup
- Login to your Gmail
- Go to Settings
- Click on the Accounts & Import Tab
- Click on “Add another email address you own”
- Enter your Name and Email Id
- Uncheck on “Treat as Alias”
- It’ll now send a code on your other email id to confirm your ownership of it
- Copy the code from there, and paste it here
You are now all now, regardless of you are using Gmail or G Suite, it’ll work with both.
To confirm, click on the compose button now, and you will see your main Gmail id and other (which you just configured) as options to send mail from
Let your emails always land in recipients inbox !
Stop being considered as spammer and avoid ending up in your recipients spam folder with this proven, tested and Google’s recommended method.