Google Apps Administrator Login
If you just signed up for G Suite (formerly Google Apps) and need to perform administration activities such as creating new users, you might be wondering where is the administration console and how can i login to it.
In this video, i will show you how you become G Suite Administrator and 3 possible ways to login to admin console.
HOW TO LOGIN TO YOUR GOOGLE APPS CONTROL PANEL (SOLVED)
There are a few ways to login to your Google Apps Control Panel or so called “Google Apps Admin Console”, in this article you’ll see the options which are majorly used to login to Google Apps Admin Console to administer Google Apps
Option 1-: Direct login to your Google Apps Control Panel
As shown in the screenshot below
- Go to your browser and type in admin.google.com and press enter
- Enter your Google Apps Admin Credentials (full email id such as firstname.lastname@example.org and password)
- Either press Enter OR click on “Sign in” button
- You will now land at Google Apps Control Panel
Go to mail.google.com and enter your email address and password
- In your Gmail box, click on the Settings (gear icon), which is located at the top right hand corner of your mailbox as shown in the screenshot below
- Click on “Manage this Domain” and you’ll be landing to your Google Apps Control Panel
As shown in the screenshot below-:
- Login to your mailbox, and click on the “9 square boxes icon” as shown in the screenshot below
- Click on “ADMIN” and you will be at Google Apps Control Panel
Let your emails always land in recipients inbox !
Stop being considered as spammer and avoid ending up in your recipients spam folder with this proven, tested and Google’s recommended method.